• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's going to...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'm still tossing up whether or not to go. It's not a very good ground to watch cricket from though, IMO; I won't get off work till about 5pm, and everything's so expensive. So probably not.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Cricket person said:
i come from down warrnambool way so we pre booked the tickets
Fair enough.

I think you've got to do that to get seats down the bottom at Telstra Dome too, so it doesn't make it conducive to people who just want to rock up to the game if you have to watch it from the top stand.

And being an MCC member, it just makes it all the more annoying - knowing that you could be rocking up for free at whatever time you like, any other year.