• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Under 19 World Cup Thread***

Craig

World Traveller
Anna said:
Here's a selection:
Couple of mugshots:

What a beauty:
Is it me or is it a cigar in his left hand as well as the can of 'Fosters'.

Funny that that, win back the Ashes then drink their beer :laugh:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Freddie had demolished all the good stuff in our dressing room, the game had been finished for half an hour by that point!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone know how NZ is doing against Uganda? Cricinfo haven't posted scorecards for today;s games yet.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Today's scores are coming through:

S.A 277/8, USA 115
S,L 263/8, Nam 122/9
Zim 201, Nep 79/1 (still waiting for final result)
NZ 259/6, Ugan 40/4 (still waiting for final result)

Rosh

School Boy/Girl Captain
Zimbabwe: 201
Nepal: 187/7 in 48 overs

What the hell.........must be a thriller

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Considering Nepal were 150/4 after 39 overs...they'd be disappointed if they didn't win this.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Craig said:
Is it me or is it a cigar in his left hand as well as the can of 'Fosters'.

Funny that that, win back the Ashes then drink their beer :laugh:
Actually I believe Fosters is brewed in England.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chaminda_00 said:
LOL well hopefully they play to their potentail in the plate. So which photo should i use
None of them - something with him celebrating this summer will suffice I think.

Blaze

Banned
Blaze said:
If New Zealand don't beat one of Pakistan or Bangladesh (or whoever the decent teams are in their group) then I will have Ashley Giles as my avatar for a month and put in my sig - 'I love Ashley Giles'

I hope like hell that we beat Pakistan.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ should have played Dean Bartlett against Bangladesh..because mark my words, he is quick.