Thread: buying tickets for brits in aus for ashes

Cricket Spectator

buying tickets for brits in aus for ashes

well as the topic states. what if i was to purchase tickets for people in the uk(on a trust basis). im a pom whose lives in this wonderful country but....would like to see as many fellow brits as possible. so wanted to float an idea of buying tickets for people who have paid me(small fee included) and will send tickets. as i said its just a suggestion but in the press here there starting to talk about selling to only australian talking people to make sure theres not too many poms(paranoid already). please tell me whether is a complete toss of an idea or if your willing to talk.as i said its trust based and all i can say is how can i prove my trust worthyness

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    This will probably be closed..
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

This sounds very dodgy and not the sort of thing I think Cricket Web should be promoting in anyway.

If people want tickets, go through the proper channels to get them.

Thread Information