• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India-Pakistan series on lines of Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
I dont want a part 3 of the series Warne vs Murali, Dravid vs Ponting either. :ph34r:
But you're happy to keep on introducing new Pakistan vs India threads just days after moaning about the number of Symonds threads...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
But you're happy to keep on introducing new Pakistan vs India threads just days after moaning about the number of Symonds threads...
8-)

1) I never raised the issue. Read the thread again.
2) I have created 3 India-Pakistan threads in the past 2 months or so
a)The official series thread
b)The thread discussing memories. I created a similar thread during the Ashes.
c)On the change in frequency of series. If threads on England venue changes can be discussed on a thread at length, I dont see why this is unnecessary.
d)It doesnt suggest a lot just because I created the above threads.
3) Whats the relevancy of my Andrew Symonds post. You have moaned about threads far more than I ever have.

Your post was illogical? Very much so.

Last edited:

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
Let's go by the potential number of people who would watch the series? A subset of 1 billion + 162 million. By the time ashes beats that we would have 700 years of tradition between us ;)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mecnun said:
Let's go by the potential number of people who would watch the series? A subset of 1 billion + 162 million. By the time ashes beats that we would have 700 years of tradition between us ;)
Nope.

Sooner or later one country will upset the other, then you'll both go and sulk for a couple of decades like last time.

:p

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mecnun said:
So that means in 10-15 years it'll be overtaken by China v India?

Or if there's a Twenty20 tournament maybe even sooner...

Status
Not open for further replies.