• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boycott joins Ten Sports

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Langeveldt said:
Have Channel 9 still got that waste of airwaves, Mark Nicholas, commentating?
He is a torture in most commentary teams. But he was a relief in the test series vs RSA compared to many some people on the Channel 9 commentary team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scaly piscine said:
I'd much rather have Boycott who says it as he sees it (and he's nowhere near as critical as some people on this thread make out) than one of the standard commentators like Nicholas who drools himself a river everytime someone puts a crap delivery away for 4.
I'd rather have Boycott's mum than Nicholas, so once again like Botham that's not saying much at all.
marc71178 said:
Did you just totally ignore the 3 or 4 posts I made on purpose and ask me the exact same question, or did you just miss them?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm a big fan of Boycott. Not so much because I think he's always right, because he's certainly not, but because I find him genuinely entertaining as a personality, and I also think he makes many insightful and interesting comments, and he's very honest and not afraid to be critical. He also makes a wonderful team with Richie (and yes, I think they are comfortably the two best commentators around).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I am another big fan of Boycott. This Ten Sports team is getting better and better.
*rubs hands in glee*