• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Flemming and Streak

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
"Aren't you supposed to be naked when you streak, Heath? And watch where you're going"

Majin

International Debutant
With Zimbabwe needing any slight advantage they can get these days, Heath Streak thought nothing of exploiting Stephem Flemings extremely strange and rare phobia of middle aged men that impersonate angry dogs.

Deja moo

International Captain
Fleming : Take deep bleats..Push Push Push!!!

Streak: STFU, will you? Its a baby I'm delivering here, not a lamb...

Barney Rubble

International Coach
"Jeez, Heath - each to his own and all that, but I'm beginning to think that consummating our love in front of a 20,000 crowd wasn't such a good idea. And besides, the pitch was chafing my elbow, look."

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Fleming [whispering]: "Change of Tactis Streakie, these bruises won't look good tonight. Next one should be nice and pitched up outside off"

Streak: "Alrite master. Your wish is my command."