• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your country's current best test side

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
thierry henry said:
lol, you're really on the lookout for SS related posts right now huh LE?

btw, he's already opened the bowling in ODIs :p
I refuse to answer on the grounds that by doing so I am in danger of acknowledging that I am a one-dimensional poster motivated purely and simply by the desire to extract the rise out of the entire population of New Zealand.

Someone else will do that.

:D

Darrin

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
so what you are currently say is that styris must open apart from the fact that he has HARDLY opened at 1st-class level.Langer started out as a number 3 and had the class to move, both technical and mentally. Papps and how deserve their spots because they know what facing the new-ball is about. They have experienced it.

This is about as ludicrous as last season, some members on here suggested that fleming must open against the aussies in tests. He was the logical alternative....they said. Now people have finally come around to the conclusion that he MAY not have been the man to do that job. Sense sometimes takes time to develop i guess. In another 12 months we may be talking about another middle-order convert who will be the logical alternative. They say 9/10 people are wrong about most things.

Darrin

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If we are looking for a opener why not hamish? he is already a number 3 and to me has the technique to cope at opening. What do you think Prince?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Darrin said:
If we are looking for a opener why not hamish? he is already a number 3 and to me has the technique to cope at opening. What do you think Prince?
I think he's a bit suspect just outside off, so he may struggle a bit against the ball moving around early on.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Darrin said:
If we are looking for a opener why not hamish? he is already a number 3 and to me has the technique to cope at opening.
Or we find a FC opener like how. And stop batting people outta place.