• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New cricket game - "Who am I"

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, though I didn't think you could ask questions in this :p

Fact 1 - I was dismissed first ball of the match on Test debut
Fact 2 - I coached Graeme Smith at King Edward School in Johannesburg
Fact 3 - I am South African
Fact 4 - I share the same middle name and surname as a current Kent bowler, and our first names have the same initial

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
No

Yes, though I didn't think you could ask questions in this

Fact 4 - I share the same middle name and surname as a current Kent bowler, and our first names have the same initial
Fact 5 - The match in question was South Africa v India at Durban in Nov 1992

That's got to give it away.

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
No

Yes, though I didn't think you could ask questions in this

Fact 5 - The match in question was South Africa v India at Durban in Nov 1992

That's got to give it away.
I checked up the match and the answer is Jimmy Cook, why is this answer not right?
Am I missing something?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
I checked up the match and the answer is Jimmy Cook, why is this answer not right?
Am I missing something?
Oh dear, I am so sorry. It is correct. For some reason I said no to your answer above :huh: I can't believe my own silliness

Your turn Archie :)

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Oh dear, I am so sorry. It is correct. For some reason I said no to your answer above :huh: I can't believe my own silliness

Your turn Archie :)
No worries, I thought I was going crazy :wacko: as the more clues you gave the more certain I was :D

1=I captained NSW

2=I never played Test cricket, but I am better known than many a Test player from my period

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Scott Muller played two Tests, Warnie has played 100+, and Joe the Cameraman has played none.