• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Two predictions for 2006

Salamuddin

International Debutant
England and Pakistan will draw their test series 1-1 in England.

England will defeat Australia 2-1 down under to retain the Ashes.... :D and become undisputed world champions.

You may all respond,
Later, ( :p )

Salamuddin Jannissar

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Salamuddin Jannissar will make his debut for the Pakistani national side and impress the cricketing world with his watertight technique.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Robertinho said:
Salamuddin Jannissar will make his debut for the Pakistani national side and impress the cricketing world with his watertight technique.

HAha...very clever Aussie I give you that. Maybe everyone can chip in with two peredictions for 2006.

But you are wrong on one count......I have a dreadful technique as a batsman.....
I am actually a fast bowler for my club.......I love bowling as quickly as I can

I have no hope of playing for my country because in North West frontier alone....there are so many more talented fast bowlers than me.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Steve Harmison to take more than 50 wickets in the year

Ricky Ponting to score more runs than anyone else in the year

Sudeep

International Captain
Salamuddin said:
England and Pakistan will draw their test series 1-1 in England.

England will defeat Australia 2-1 down under to retain the Ashes.... :D and become undisputed world champions.

You may all respond,
Later, ( :p )

Salamuddin Jannissar
Australia could come back and win the final Test starting January 2, 2007 - which means they won't regain the Ashes, but won't be defeated 2-1.

Sudeep

International Captain
Salamuddin said:
HAha...very clever Aussie I give you that. Maybe everyone can chip in with two peredictions for 2006.

But you are wrong on one count......I have a dreadful technique as a batsman.....
I am actually a fast bowler for my club.......I love bowling as quickly as I can

I have no hope of playing for my country because in North West frontier alone....there are so many more talented fast bowlers than me.
Are you going to call every member with their nationalities?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Only two eh?

I'm going to stick my neck out and predict Australia to beat Bangladesh. Ya never know though, Ashraful may turn it on again :p

Sri Lanka, despite their woeful form right now, to have a few wins during the VB Series and make it a very tight triangular tournament, only just narrowly missing out.

TIF

U19 Debutant
1. Anil Kumble to become the leading wicket-taker of 2006 taking over 80 wickets.
2. India to win the away series in West Indies.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not sure if we're supposed to be commenting on the original predictions or making two of our own, but on the original predictions I expect England to win the series against Pakistan, and Australia to regain the Ashes.

Two predictions of my own will see England lose in India and Kent get promoted in the Sunday(Sunday? if only)League.