• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aus Twenty-20 comp

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am going to the one in Sydney at North Sydney Oval. Can't say I know who's playing though

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
howardj said:
That's right behind the bowler's arm. Maybe you'll get a catch when Johnson comes on to bowl. :laugh:
Na I reckon they'll be teeing off to challenge Brett Lee's record. (Over square-leg)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was a pretty good game today (NSW vs QLD). Nothing on normal cricket, but still fun. The stand I was in was giving U19 player Moises Henriques hell after he misfielded a few balls. And at the end, some guy ran into the middle, took one of the stumps and ran off with it. And he didn't get caught

darko21

U19 Debutant
I went to the SA v WA match tonite. It was a little bit of a disappointment that SA didn't make a good chase at all. The Warriors made in entertaining but the Redbacks jsut don't have a strategy yet for 20/20's.
But I enjoy the format and I agree with some experts that it is more a domestic game than international. If played internationally, it should only be as a warm up match.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Agreed. I like the way its been used this year. Two games each plus a final is perfect, domestically. One international is definately enough.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Twenty20 - Great for the crowd, hell for the bowlers

Big fan of this competition actually, great fun to watch and it gets the outsiders interested in cricket

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
3/165 off 15.1 overs Hodge 106 off 55 balls!!!

Edit

ended up at 7/233 White making 46 off 16 balls with 7 6s.

Last edited: