• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

State Shield thriller!

Ming

State 12th Man
Otago win by 1 RUN!

James Marshall hits a 93 following the 30-odd and 61 in his previous two games. Continue this form, and he may well yet retain his Test opening spot. Another good performance from Flynn too, and he's scoring his runs at a very good clip as well.

Blaze

Banned
There is a domestic thread btw.

Well done Otago.

It really would be better for NZ cricket if James Marshall wasn't scoring runs.

thierry henry

International Coach
lol I agree Blaze.

The last thing we need is James Marshall confusing the selectors minds when imo he is clearly not up to it. Bring back Papps.

Ming

State 12th Man
A domestic thread that's dead and buried in about page 123? Who cares. There's at least 5 threads dedicated to one Symonds anyway.

Meh, it's always good to see competition in the Black Caps.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I was on the edge of my seat, too. I'll never forget the Otago fiasco in '98 - something that overshadows the triumphs of James Marshall to this day.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
I was on the edge of my seat, too. I'll never forget the Otago fiasco in '98 - something that overshadows the triumphs of James Marshall to this day.
Don't post in the thread if you've got nothing useful to add, Robertinho.

Actually, hang on. How do I justify my existence here.

BTW, Ming, good to see you duplicating threads across forums...