• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 records

darko21

U19 Debutant
To anyone who can help,
I am looking for some records from the Twenty20 cup in England. I need to know who has the fastest 50, most runs off an over, most wickets in an over and most catches in a match. I have tried searching on the net but no luck as of yet. Hope someone can help.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who the hell cares??

Edit: Don't really like Twenty20's by the way

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, okay. Have you tried www.howstat.com? It's a really good stats site, but I don't know if they do Twenty20's...

Edit: Wait, they only do international games. So I've got no idea, sorry.

darko21

U19 Debutant
No, they only got Test and ODI stats. I was looking for the records because I update a record book for ICC 2005 for users of the game and I wanted those stats.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Thanks andyc, found some stats I needed.
GoT_SpIn, I have been to that site before but not what I need. Thanks for the help fellas!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
dontcloseyoureyes said:
What's the highest score?
It's Ian Thomas and Graeme Hick joint on 116*, I think.

Most runs off an over is Mark Ealham hitting Neil Killeen for 666466 - 34 runs.

Think Tim Murtagh took 3 wickets in an over last year some time. Not sure though.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Dominick Cork got a hat-trick i think.

To the thread starter,

Editor of ICC2002 Australian Database

Editor of ICC2002 Southern Hemisphere Database

ICC 2005 Record book keeper

That looks a pretty important CV you got there,but surely people involved with the ICC should know where to find statistics?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
dontcloseyoureyes said:
What's the highest score?
A domestic club in Sri Lanka has the highest score in the final i think. I think a Pom has the highest score by a batsmen though.

darko21

U19 Debutant
I usually get my stats from cricinfo but they don't have twenty20 stats. And since I live in Australia, I don't get the scores of the matches regularly but the domestic Twenty20 is starting soon.