• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season 2006

andmark

International Captain
:horse: I hope it will be the lancy lads or Hampshire im sure e they will be the best teams this year:fox: i think i should be confident

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
For all those who've been watching all the Worcestershire matches, how was Zaheer's bowling in the season? I couldn't watch any of the matches, as none of the local channels covered the County Championship this year.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Tony McG wants to leave Yorkshi*e, can't blame him, he's welcome to come to Lancs
**** off. If he comes to Lancashire, I'll start supporting Notts.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
Murali signs as Lancs second overseas player for next year. Good news
Yep, him playing most of the season should make Lancashire big favourites for the County Championship.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Bloody Chris Adams pissing us about, bad mistake. I'd rather Lehman stayed on than Younis Khan came. Even better we should get SRT back here.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
It'll be interesting to see who Somerset sign as the second overseas player to go with Cam White...apparently they're looking for another batsman, although if Tresco's around I reckon they might go for another bowler..or not..