• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Warne

Craig

World Traveller

Warnie was clearly distraught when he found that somebody had nicked his mobile phone.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Warne let out a cry of anguish when he was told Graeme Smith, Daryl Cullinan, Andrew Hudson and a massive zebra would be on the jury for his divorce case.

Craig

World Traveller
The one who can give the best caption and involve Ricky Ponting in the background wins a drink of their choice in The Bar - my shout.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Shane Warne let out a sigh of resignation as yet another wacky ploy by Ricky Ponting's captaincy involved a short cardboard cut out of himself to be positioned permanently at bat pad.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:
Shane Warne let out a sigh of resignation as yet another wacky ploy by Ricky Ponting's captaincy involved a short cardboard cut out of himself to be positioned permanently at bat pad.
:laugh::laugh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:

First ever post from you that made me laugh

open365

International Vice-Captain
Robertinho said:

best caption ever.ever.

*the following caption is not very funny

warne; 'bloody hell,i know Hodge and Watdon are a bit crap but that's no need to go and drop the whole bloody side Punter'

Ponting; 'Don't worry Shane,standing here looking pensive will solve everything'

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting practice the sultry look as Australia prepare to unveil cricket's first 'Dream Boys' franchise. Just out of picture are Brett Lee and Michael Clarke, giving the crowd a lesson in the application of baby oil.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member

Warne: Howzat?

Ponting: Look Shane, I know you took some of this "appeal less aggressively" stuff to heart, but come on, but a bit of effort in.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Ponting was angry at Warne because he got the last armband, and he likes blue. Warne was angry because his divorce meant he now had nothing, and after this recent purchase, there`d be no more baked beans. Ever.

Autobahn

State 12th Man

Injury worries for the VB series as Warne and Ponting both suffer career threatening injuries, Warne is suffering SHL (sudden hair loss) Syndrome and Ponting is looking bored out of his skull.

Josh

International Regular
Warne: For god sake, Kallis, you're not supposed to pick my slider, now I'm in trouble with the captain!!
Ponting: You promised me a wicket!! I'm telling on you.

Terrible I know :p

open365

International Vice-Captain
What we can't see is Warne's naked ex running across the field right about now.