• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best sports(cricket) channel

Autobahn

State 12th Man
Channel 99?

Is that like some super-secret sports channel that shows nothing but cricket from around the world even from the Bangadlesh domestic competitions? :ph34r:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Autobahn said:
Channel 99?

Is that like some super-secret sports channel that shows nothing but cricket from around the world even from the Bangadlesh domestic competitions? :ph34r:
See it brought one more post onto this thread :D

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
LongHopCassidy said:
Channel 4.
Spot on Cassidy, I do have SKy Sports but I'd rather have it on channel 4 so more people can take notice of it, and the commentary is better, Geoffry Boycottg is hilarious :D

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Channel 9. The NZL telecasting is pretty good as well.

I would love to see Channel 4 having heard so much of it.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well today i made a great discovery. A channel called Raj TV on sky digital channel 283 has old cricket reruns (probably all India matches i guess) on every day from 3.30pm to 9.30pm.

Atm it is SL vs India from Sharjah in 95

archie mac

International Coach
It would be hard because I have only watched a few, but I thought the CH4 coverage of the Ashes was the best I have seen for a number of years.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
Is it free? I'll give it a go if it is.
yeah, not sure what their range of games is though, it might be limited to the sharjah tournaments. There is also cricket on channel 435 (Sport Nation - also free) between 7-8 every night, atm they are showing the Pak-Eng series from 2000

Dydl

International Debutant
I can only watch Channel 9...

But when I watched the Ashes on SBS, the coverage was Channel 4 and that was good too...

Maison

Cricket Spectator - 1st Warning
Dydl said:
I can only watch Channel 9...

But when I watched the Ashes on SBS, the coverage was Channel 4 and that was good too...
yep SBS's 'joint'/outputted coverage of channel4's stuff was supurb.

but i think chan 9 is the best...

Xuhaib

International Coach
Super sports from South Africa is brillant in terms of coverage they cover almosteach and every international series plus the South African domestic cricket.

Maison

Cricket Spectator - 1st Warning
Xuhaib said:
Super sports from South Africa is brillant in terms of coverage they cover almosteach and every international series plus the South African domestic cricket.

wtf?

is that 'free to air'

??????

:-O