• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funiest thing happened on the weekend

Cloete

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
One of my uncle's once said if you were a guy and you werent a pervert you were gay....
lol. but i guess in some ways women like it. i mean they must spend 2 hours getting ready for things for some reason 'eh?

Eclipse

International Debutant
The most funny thing I have seen happend to me :(

Any way I was playing nicly and had allready hit 2 fours and this rather fat guy came into bowl to me suppose to say I knew him personaly and I hated him. Any way I knew he was a carp bowler so I though I would teach him a lesson.
Any how second ball I charged him sort of backing away at the same time. The ball was not quite were I wanted it so I had to kinda cross bat it witch in the end worked quite well exept that the ball went for six stright into my car and left a rather big dint in the boot.

That was not to bad for me to take especialy when I took him for two more sixes before he was taken him off.

The worst thing was when he came out to bat and he hit a six witch would you beleve it hit my car again. The idiot was laughing his head off man I was ****ed off.

It's probably not that funny but the fact my car was hit twice in one day anoyed me alot but I was really stupid to park right near the gate at wide long on.

Last edited:

Eclipse

International Debutant
BTW does anyone else get really annoyed when the bowler celebrates like a ******** when they get you out to a bad shot you know you should have hit for six or four.

I dont mind it when they beat me with a genuine delivery but when I get myself out off a poor ball it drives me crazy when they carry on.