• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Backyard and Beach Cricket site

RogerCarr

Cricket Spectator
For some years I have been running a hobby site with basic rules, house rules, and short memories of games past. As it is running on a free server it means advertisements kinda spread; but it is certainly only to preserve the game that I began and continue to update it. There is no commercial gain to me.
Your adding bits and pieces to it will in no way lessen the value of this site, and I am in the process of asking the Administrator for permission to post a link to here.
If you go to look, check the brilliant photo at the bottom of the first page. It is a snip taken with permission of the artist from a photo that is about a mile long, showing beach cricket at Eastern View.
Over the Fence is Out

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If you're looking for hosting for a cricket-related site, we may be able to help you out.

Fill in this form or email james dot nixon at cricketweb net for more information on that front.