• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ian bell makes funny faces

donwasaverage

Cricket Spectator
totally random but did anyone else notice how bell couldn't/wouldn't show emotion in the ashes but instead held a permanently confused face? strangest of all is when he took a great catch (edgebaston?) and looked as if he hadn't done it despite it being a vital turning point of the match. :mellow:

and how bad was gatting? you can get away with being fat and arsey if you score runs.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't notice the Ian Bell stuff, but I did notice that whenever they showed shots from the hot air balloon in the sky Kevin Pieterson always pretended to be a tree.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Lillian Thomson said:
I didn't notice the Ian Bell stuff, but I did notice that whenever they showed shots from the hot air balloon in the sky Kevin Pieterson always pretended to be a tree.
As in 'gets out'?

(Make like a tree and leave)