• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You like your cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Now, i might, well, I think I am bending the rules here, but If you really like your cricket, how about helping a new site kick off.

BigCricket

Nearing 2 months old, we would like to get feedback. The site is going through changes to improve through feedback, but it is a cricket site, and the newest of the BIG Network which has the biggest soccer and aussie rules forums on the net in BigSoccer and BigFooty .

I am the leading poster there, and am taking the opportunity to spread the word. More of an Australian based forum at current times, but...we are making the best changes to suit the whole world cricket supporters and follow in the footsteps of our BIG Network forums. There is no garbage on the site, and it is well looked after.

So check it out, and feel free to post feedback. The current series board is getting the most suggestion of being removed, and hopefully after changes it will be as good as cricketweb.

Anyway, thanks, Lonie_From_50 - BigCricket.

Sudeep

International Captain
SIX AND OUT said:
Now, i might, well, I think I am bending the rules here, but If you really like your cricket, how about helping a new site kick off.

BigCricket

Nearing 2 months old, we would like to get feedback. The site is going through changes to improve through feedback, but it is a cricket site, and the newest of the BIG Network which has the biggest soccer and aussie rules forums on the net in BigSoccer and BigFooty .

I am the leading poster there, and am taking the opportunity to spread the word. More of an Australian based forum at current times, but...we are making the best changes to suit the whole world cricket supporters and follow in the footsteps of our BIG Network forums. There is no garbage on the site, and it is well looked after.

So check it out, and feel free to post feedback. The current series board is getting the most suggestion of being removed, and hopefully after changes it will be as good as cricketweb.

Anyway, thanks, Lonie_From_50 - BigCricket.
There are better options to take for propagating than breaking the rules. :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion. Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed. Continued abuse of this rule will result in the account being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.