• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

YIKE!!!!! The black uniforms return!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That actually looks pretty damn cool. The one on the right with the Indian colours diagonal could probably be modified a little. Looks to much like a sash. But I love the theme, and its good that you're sticking with the sky blue, because I like that colour for Indian cricket. :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Damn better than what Australia wore in the Twenty20. They looked like Dyson hoovers

Xifio

Cricket Spectator
Jono said:
That actually looks pretty damn cool. The one on the right with the Indian colours diagonal could probably be modified a little. Looks to much like a sash. But I love the theme, and its good that you're sticking with the sky blue, because I like that colour for Indian cricket. :)
cheers mate

ye, its just not India if its not sky blue ... hopefully we're in for a surprise when the ODI's start ...

and what modifications were you thinking of for the diagonal flag colours?

kdog

Cricket Spectator
Nike Got It Wrong. Kdog Got It Right!!!!!!!!

i feel my design blows all the other designs away. i just dont know how to post it the way Xifio posted his design