• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Jack Mcnamara ?

Gajanayake

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ok...I know Jack mcNamara is a bowler for the Australia u-19 team which played against India u-19 at Delhi in September. I know because I was at the game.

But who is he on this forum....what's his userid? Is it Vic Orthodox ??????

Jack one of the Indian guys you faced in that game.....Mayank Tehlan (I played against him in the nets of Sonnet Club - one of Delhi's big cricketing clubs).
He, you may be interested to know (given that he played a matchwinning innings against you guys), is actually a cousin of Virender Sehwag !!

Anayway, all the best for the forthcoming youth World Cup :-)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I played my junior cricket with Phillip Wells, who is a reserve in that squad. I got him out 4 times in 3 seasons, hell yeah.

He scored 3 unbeaten hundreds against us in a season though, damn him.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gajanayake said:
But who is he on this forum....what's his userid? Is it Vic Orthodox ??????
Who the hell is Vic Orthodox? Learn how to spell, young man :p

Clarence

U19 Cricketer
dontcloseyoureyes said:
I played my junior cricket with Phillip Wells, who is a reserve in that squad. I got him out 4 times in 3 seasons, hell yeah.

He scored 3 unbeaten hundreds against us in a season though, damn him.
From the Nowra/Shoalhaven area?