• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Xmas Every one on CW

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
May I take the opportunity to start a Xmas thread where anyone who wants to wish their mates on CW can do so.

I take this opportunity to Wish A Merry Xmas to Archie Mac , Burkey , SJS, Tapioca,Jamee 999, Super king Dave, Marc, Lucky Eddie and Every one at CW .

A Merry Christmas to every one at CW. :newyear: :holiday: :xmas: :santa:

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Merry Xmas and a happy new year Jason

A special mention to the other 'Trivia threaders' Burkey, SJS, Tapi, Jamee, Boy Brumbie etc

Also to all the staff on CW, won't try and name them all because I will miss someone :D

Merry Xmas to all the other posters on CW I hope we can have many more debates in 2006. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, Merry Christmas to everyone here, it's been a good 2005 and hopefully 2006 will be just as good.

A very happy Christmas to all of the TF gang, we have our biffs and the like, but well, I still love you all, especially my dearest Burpey. And to just anyone I talk to on MSN from CW.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, I actually blushed when I read that Andy :p

Merry Christmas to all on CW, especially the trivia boys and the TFers.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a good one guys. :santa: :D

(FAO Andyc - what's your MSN? I'm lacking a few addresses at the moment. Cheers :) )

PY

International Coach
Happy Christmas all and sundry, hope everyone has a decent enough New Year too. :newyear: :)

(Had to get a smiley in before they are all used by other people. :D)

social

luckyeddie said:
Why?

Have you got a stomach upset?

Oh, sitting in Dubai. Sorry, my mistake.
Food's great (turkey bacon all year round), Xmas spirit is missing for some unknown reason.

Anyway, another 2 hours and Ill be on a plane bound for Mauritius, Perth, Sydney, Gold Coast and before you know it I'll be sipping champers and devouring prawns and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Merry Christmas to all, regardless of race, gender, religion, ***uality and even *gulp*, if you're an Aussie :D

social

Jamee999 said:
Merry Christmas to all, regardless of race, gender, religion, ***uality and even *gulp*, if you're an Aussie :D
Please repeat those sentiments with a different avatar.

C'mon, it's christmas.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member

masterblaster

International Captain
Merry Christmas everyone! Two years in a row I'm not at 'home' in Melbourne for Christmas. Last year I was in India, this year I'm saying hello from Perth, WA.

Once again, Merry Christmas to everyone at CW, hope you all have a great one.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Merry Christmas everyone, particularly those who have made me few welcome since I joined about a month ago; Neil for getting me involved in the staff, and all of those who have read the Bangladesh Domestic Season thread!