Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Country Cup - Dubbo 27th to 29th of Dec

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar

Country Cup - Dubbo 27th to 29th of Dec

Is anyone else on here going to the Country Cup by any chance? It's on in Dubbo next week, and given the location I'd imagine if you had any sense you probably wouldn't! We have a team going down from the Tweed, so it would be interesting to hear from anyone on here that might also be around the tournament. I have no doubt that packages are being sold as we speak to keen cricket fans from other countries and the stands will be full by the time we arrive in Dubbo next Monday evening. If you're a member of one of these spectator groups, please be advised to stay away from any of our games as we aren't used to crowds and frighten easily!
    R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

"There's more chance of SoC making a good post than Smith averaging 99.95." - Furball

"**** you're such a **** poster." - Furball

We made the semi's of the Country Plate last year, and went out to Gilgandra [near Dubbo] to play. Gawdamn it was hot, and we ended up getting belted because we sent an understrength side.

We lost in the first round of the Country Cup this year, we played Kiera from Wollongong and a dude belted 200 and they beat us by 150 runs or something.

By the way, I live near Nowra [Sout Coast NSW] and play for a club called "Central Districts".

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco
    Is anyone else on here going to the Country Cup by any chance? It's on in Dubbo next week, and given the location I'd imagine if you had any sense you probably wouldn't! We have a team going down from the Tweed, so it would be interesting to hear from anyone on here that might also be around the tournament. I have no doubt that packages are being sold as we speak to keen cricket fans from other countries and the stands will be full by the time we arrive in Dubbo next Monday evening. If you're a member of one of these spectator groups, please be advised to stay away from any of our games as we aren't used to crowds and frighten easily!
    Woohoo Im actually from Dubbo. I am currently working overseas in Canada but I use to live a few houses down from Glenn McGraths mother !!!. See him around a fair bit with his cousin who looks like him and bowls like him (no where near as accurate I might add).
    Aussies to win back the Ashes in '07

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes
    We made the semi's of the Country Plate last year, and went out to Gilgandra [near Dubbo] to play. Gawdamn it was hot, and we ended up getting belted because we sent an understrength side.

We lost in the first round of the Country Cup this year, we played Kiera from Wollongong and a dude belted 200 and they beat us by 150 runs or something.

By the way, I live near Nowra [Sout Coast NSW] and play for a club called "Central Districts".
    Yeah, this is the first year we've made it to this stage. I'm expecting it to be bloody hot...we play in Gilgandra, Dubbo, and Parkes I think. Staying in Dubbo throughout the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgo7
    Woohoo Im actually from Dubbo. I am currently working overseas in Canada but I use to live a few houses down from Glenn McGraths mother !!!. See him around a fair bit with his cousin who looks like him and bowls like him (no where near as accurate I might add).
    Will we play him do you know? That'd be quite funny...

Thread Information