• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Year Anniversary - TOMORROW!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Tomorrow (28th September) is the one year anniversary of Cricket Web.

What an achievement it has been from everyone involved to get Cricket Web to where it is today. Hopefully we keep going forward :)

[Edited on 26/9/2002 by James]

Rich2001

International Captain
Happy Birthday Cricketweb :D

It's been great fun, and it's hard to believe that it's year already, time fly's when your having fun :)

Great Work by all involded 8D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I feel very humble.

I feel as though I've been here all my life, but I've only been around for 3 months.

Happy Birthday, CricketWeb.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If this is the progress in 1 year, how big could we become?

Out of acorns and all that?

The one thing that always confuses me is that I'm registered on 11/9/01 - to me that will always be an unforgetable day whereas it really means 2 days after my birthday!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Don't know but i have this same feeling, as if i have been around for ages :) and this site has been around all along. Just goes to show the good work put in by everyone. Happy Birthday to Cricketweb and a pat on the back for everyone who's helped to reach where we are now !!

Eclipse

International Debutant
Well done guys you have really turnt Cricketweb into one of the top cricket sites world wide.8D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Happy Birthday To Cricketweb , staff and members , keep posting , Keep Cricketweb alive and going good !

Cricketwebs become some/most of my life now...

Keep it Growing

A Real Big Thanks to james and the staff and members for helping me out through moments of doubts and making cricketweb a better and warm and friendly place to be at !

LETS PARTY !!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Happy Birthday to Us
Happy Birthday to Us
Happy Birthday Dear CricketWeb
Happy Birthday to Us

:D

Well done boys (and girls...)

Let's keep it up!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Well how were things like a year back?
Must be a lonesome place this. Hard to keep spirits high..

Kimbo

International Debutant
a toast

Even though this website is responsible for me spending hours staring at a computer screen I really love it. I would like to thank James for creating this site and letting me get to know all the great (and extremely odd) people that are here. I look forward to visiting the website everyday to see what people are saying, and James you are responsible for this excitement in my life.
*raises glass and says "To James