• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Private (non-***ual) Chat

DJellett

International Debutant
G'day nicko and myles, the only boys likely to read this...

lol nick we played donvael, they made like 6/230

lol me 4 overs, 1/35...25 off my last over...:(

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
DJellett said:
G'day nicko and myles, the only boys likely to read this...

lol nick we played donvael, they made like 6/230

lol me 4 overs, 1/35...25 off my last over...:(
Argh tell me about it. We wrapped up Emeric... sorry, Heatherdale in the As pretty well, and then Ricky threw the ball to me to open the bowling. I got dispatched first ball for four, and got spanked for 11 off the over, but then in the next two overs I demolished three wickets (no matter what you say, you CANNOT sweep balls on middle). Did you win dude?
Deja moo said:
Damn! back to the nets, eh? (and I mean that in the most non-***ual manner possible)
Good :P

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
You lucky, sly, sly dogs. I'm meant to be playing for North Balwyn, but so far nothing's happened.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
You lucky, sly, sly dogs. I'm meant to be playing for North Balwyn, but so far nothing's happened.
Mate the season's half-done! You'd better get a game somewhere, pretty quickly as well.

Hey Dylan, fancy playing an exhibition match? My mates and I occasionally play in a 'friendly' team called the HeadHunters (Part One) (Part Two) and we've actually started playing some full eleven-on-eleven games (we beat a team Matt Kilbane threw together by about thirty runs in a 20Twenty match).
We're not the best team (apart from the fact that none of us can catch) but we're up for some fun.
Get back to me here.

Last edited:

DJellett

International Debutant
We'd be in Nicko. On a note that I'm sure to be laughed at for, I got out for 99 on the weekend, caught on the boundary :(

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
Yeah well where do I play?! :@
Shouldnt be too hard, just enquire about a game at a junior club. A mate did that, and he took 6/17 so they kept him :P
DJellett said:
We'd be in Nicko. On a note that I'm sure to be laughed at for, I got out for 99 on the weekend, caught on the boundary :(
Fantastic... and holy **** man! You must be joking. I know a mate who's been declared on when 97 but that's shocking...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Wow... I really should say something inspirational but really, getting out for 99 caught on the boundary the final game before the break... Bad luck man.
Would you be seriously interested in playing this game though?

DJellett

International Debutant
chooka_nick said:
Wow... I really should say something inspirational but really, getting out for 99 caught on the boundary the final game before the break... Bad luck man.
Would you be seriously interested in playing this game though?
BTW how the hell did a Lenton boy get wickets? Especially Shane...those guys are poo cricketers...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
DJellett said:
Ummm if time permits yeah for sure...Myles (Dark Hunter) would be in too I'm sure.
Fantastic. We have a possible squad of ten now... and about five/ten others waiting in the wings.
DJellett said:
BTW how the hell did a Lenton boy get wickets? Especially Shane...those guys are poo cricketers...
Line-and-length. Swung it both ways and had very able slippers (me). Also should have had a hattrick. No, I'm not joking. Their number eleven padded up to a ball on middle.
andyc said:
Does this chat have to be non-***ual? :naughty:
Erm... post a picture of yourself and we'll get back to you... :cool:

DJellett

International Debutant
We can DEFINETELY make it non-***ual now! (if James permits)

So you really look like a web page that says cannot find server? Amazing!

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Yo Dylan. I'm off to QLD tomorrow morning at five for a Cricket carnival! Wish me luck mate, I'll need it coz I'm coming up against the cream of the crop of Catholic Colleges. If I take any wickets, fantastic. If no, I'll be better off for the effort. Cya round man.