• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Private (non-***ual) Chat

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Dylan bro, are you playing seniours? I'm back next week for hopefully juniors and seniors... I've had a brilliant tour of QLD so I hope I keep that form up down here.

DJellett

International Debutant
Yeah we had our first win in C1 on the weekend...Myles (Dark Hunter) made 51 and took 2/10, I made 12 not out and hit the winning runs in a drama filled match where the opposition captain threatend to punch me in the face. Until I pointed out to him that i was the one holding the bat.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
DJellett said:
Yeah we had our first win in C1 on the weekend...Myles (Dark Hunter) made 51 and took 2/10, I made 12 not out and hit the winning runs in a drama filled match where the opposition captain threatend to punch me in the face. Until I pointed out to him that i was the one holding the bat.
Alrighty, who was this against? It wouldnt be us would it? If we had a team in C1 it would be Stacky and his lot and he's too laid back to throttle anyone.
Well done on the win, anyhows.

DJellett

International Debutant
Nah twas East Box Hill...off cricket topic do yew have American Edit on your PC? No sites are allowed to display it anymore...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
DJellett said:
Nah twas East Box Hill...off cricket topic do yew have American Edit on your PC? No sites are allowed to display it anymore...
Tch, East Box Hill... they're a bunch of hobos (barring their 16A captain Angus, who is a great bloke).
And yes, I have American Edit. And, I would like to say, it is one of the best albums I have ever heard.
Ever.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I cant give it to you over MSN mate. All I'll say is torrents are your friends - but they're illegal and I wont talk about them here.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Hey Dylan, how'd you go? I took another two wickets - I seem to be in the form of my life! Vermont 16As should win next week too (weather permitting) against the top side, East Box Hill.

Deja moo

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Uh, how can girls be buff? You mean muscle types?
Langeveldt, the thread says 'Private' You shouldnt be in here so frequently, unless you're streaking through.