• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** VB Series 2006

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Of course Murali is going to be heckled a bit more in Australia... this is where he was no-balled, where hes tested, where Warne has a go at him through the media, etc.

He also reacts, at times pretty poorly, to the crowd. Which is excatly why they do it (I um, guess, I dont participate...).

PANIC!

Cricket Spectator
Blaze said:
Terrible artice. It makes out that Australia are not worse than the rest when they are blatently the worst.

I went to the Wellington game in the Sri Lanka series and there was no abuse at all.
Take a look at the Chappell/Hadlee series last year and see who is 'blatantly' worse.