• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions for Afridi in the remaining 3 ODIs

atlanta

Cricket Spectator
You know the camera man was pakistani. It had to be. Anytime you get heavy dose of pretty girls in the stand, you can rest assure behind this great work lies a man from the indian sub-continent.

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
Afridi looked like gettin a hundred in the 3rd ODI but stupid Yousuf had to run him and himself out. And the commentators say hes a good judge of a single lol. He just runs whenever he feels like. He always gets Inzy run out!

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
atlanta said:
You know the camera man was pakistani. It had to be. Anytime you get heavy dose of pretty girls in the stand, you can rest assure behind this great work lies a man from the indian sub-continent.
What kinda comment is that??? How do you know the cameraman was ****??? How the hell did you get that conclusion?

atlanta

Cricket Spectator
Run like Inzy said:
What kinda comment is that??? How do you know the cameraman was ****??? How the hell did you get that conclusion?
bhai, calm down. I am pakistani too. It's all in good fun. :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Run like Inzy said:
LOL! Someone's a bit sensitive. :p

It was just a light hearted joke, take it like all the other Pakistani posters did. :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Personally, I rate the work of South African rugby and cricket cameramen. I'm not sure of how well they follow the actual play, but some of the bobby dazzlers they spot in the crowd are top-drawer.

Nonentity

Cricket Spectator
i want to send a letter of thanks to that comeraman..provided fine entertainment in a rather mundane england innings!