• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

35 Test Hundreds for Sachin Tendulkar !

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
R_D said:
hehehehe

Mines for Rahul Dravid :p
Put an apostrophe after the 'mine' otherwise it could be curtains for Rahul if he stepped on one of those :)

R_D

International Debutant
hahahaha

I'm just displaying how good the Aus education system is :p of course it has nothing do with me. :p

Dissector

International Debutant
A few years ago, 50 hundreds in both forms of the game appeared inevitable for Sachin. Unfortunately with his injury and loss of form it will be touch and go. In the end I think Sachin has the grit and smarts to get there just the way he got this hundred which, truth be told, was probably among the weaker hundreds of his career.

Of course a dazzling return to his best like Lara or Warne cannot be ruled out either. Certainly Sachin has shown flashes of brilliance after his comeback. And though it seems as if he has been around forever he is still relatively young at 32.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dissector said:
Of course a dazzling return to his best like Lara or Warne cannot be ruled out either. Certainly Sachin has shown flashes of brilliance after his comeback. And though it seems as if he has been around forever he is still relatively young at 32.
But since he started at such a young age, I for one wonder how much longer his body will cope - already seeing the missing of games...