I think Pakistan will account for India at least 2-0 in the tests and 4-1 in the ODIs in next years series.
1) Pakistan are a strong side now, having undergone the rebuilding stage. WE are coming off a strong performance against England and are the rising force in world cricket atm.
2) Indian batting lineup is past its best - Tendulkar is over the hill, S Ganguly is useless and Dhoni and Gambhir are flat track bullies.
3) Woolmer is a much smarter and better coach than Greg Chappell. I don't think Indians were wise to hire Greg Chappel - great player does not equal great coach. Greg Chappell achieved nothing in his stint as coach of south australia.
4) Indians are still very weak against high quality genuinely quick bowling - Shoiab is in good form again and I suspect he will have a field day against Indians.
5) Danish Kaneria has much better variety than Kumble and Harbhajan. I think Indians secretly fear him a lot.
In fact I think England should alsdo beat India when they tour there because Indians will struggle against their fast bowlers.