• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kiwis in trouble against best in world!!!!

anzac

International Debutant
Tim - is that a Test or ODI team???

I don't know anything about Papps or Fulton.

I also heard something that McCullum may be giving up glove work due to a back injury, and has been concentrating more on his batting - hence his recent stint up here.
:)

Hey Wept - good work but unfortunately your name says it all when they were the last Tour we played.......
:lol::lol::lol:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tim, the only problem i can see with your team for next season is..... that they are all kiwis
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
No im kidding. Thats too many youngsters to bring in at one time, maybe blood them over the next 2 years fir decent goes in the side, see how the perform first.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Black Crap!
Yea you are funny mate ?

*psst where did this guy come from *

The way New Zealand performed in the ODIS against the windies , i thought that N.Z would go straight through the ICC to the final ... well i guess they need practise on sub continental pitches just like India does on fast ones...