• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Lewis

thierry henry

International Coach
Am I going completely nuts? I watched him last season in the Aussie A games, I'm watching him tonight, and every ball looks like a glaringly obvious chuck. I swear, this guy is just strolling up and biffing it. Am I missing something?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thierry henry said:
Am I going completely nuts? I watched him last season in the Aussie A games, I'm watching him tonight, and every ball looks like a glaringly obvious chuck. I swear, this guy is just strolling up and biffing it. Am I missing something?
Yes.

thierry henry

International Coach
The jerk in his elbow just prior to release could be seen from the moon imo. It's like an imaginary friend that only I can see. Very weird.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
thierry henry said:
The jerk in his elbow just prior to release could be seen from the moon imo. It's like an imaginary friend that only I can see. Very weird.
LMAO :D
Nah I love Lewis, he's a Victorian champ. May not make it internationally, but he's still a mighty-fine workhorse for us.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nah, fair call I say. Much like me with Flintoff, I think it`s just how it looks from where we view it.

thierry henry

International Coach
Yeah, I thought maybe it was the Flintoff thing, a ****ed wrist rather than a bending elbow. But on slow-mo it looks like even more of a chuck than it does at normal speed. imo people don't see it because he has a relatively orthodox action (apart from the fact that he chucks, that is.)

Josh

International Regular
You've got to be kidding me. Go get your eyes checked!! The only time Mick chucks the ball is when he's fielding. Stop being a sore loser.

thierry henry

International Coach
A sore loser cos I posted the thread during the game and also complained about this last year before he played international cricket. Yeah, that makes sense.

Clearcut elbow bend immediately prior to release=chuck, right?

Josh

International Regular
You're the only one who seems to think so.

Come down to Rosanna and say that you'll be likely to have your head smashed in.

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
Josh said:

Come down to Rosanna and say that you'll be likely to have your head smashed in.
LOL,i would say it,i dont think they could smash me :dry:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Josh said:
You've got to be kidding me. Go get your eyes checked!! The only time Mick chucks the ball is when he's fielding. Stop being a sore loser.
Yeah he posted it a long time ago he's hardly being a sore loser

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Josh said:

Haha Rosanna, I was cruising past there today on the train..

Anyway, what a great reflection on such a fine suburb that in response to someone voicing suspicions over a bowler's actions, someone is threatened to have their head smashed in... 8-)