• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best one yet

AndrewDiamond

Cricket Spectator
OK me and my dad play backyard cricket.

We use a full lenght pitch and we have walls for the house and a fence at the back. The battig wickets are just infront of a lattice so if u get a nic and the carrys and hits the lattice ur caught. Then there are latices for where the slips are the if u nic it to there it has to falll into a garden bed under the lattice. If it pops out it is a dropped catch.

Other rules are garden on the full is out and the good old one hand one bounce is in there. We had fances around the house which is boundries bounce 4 on the full is 6.

Pots can be used as fielder and chairs aswell.

This is the greatest game ever.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I once versed Chuck Norris in backyard cricket, and needless to say, i turned out uglier then this guy

EDIT: Oh for god's sake....

Last edited:

berry1

Cricket Spectator
AndrewDiamond said:
OK me and my dad play backyard cricket.

We use a full lenght pitch and we have walls for the house and a fence at the back. The battig wickets are just infront of a lattice so if u get a nic and the carrys and hits the lattice ur caught. Then there are latices for where the slips are the if u nic it to there it has to falll into a garden bed under the lattice. If it pops out it is a dropped catch.

Other rules are garden on the full is out and the good old one hand one bounce is in there. We had fances around the house which is boundries bounce 4 on the full is 6.

Pots can be used as fielder and chairs aswell.

This is the greatest game ever.
it sounds very similar to what i played at my old house. latice for wicki and slips even had legslip lol