• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Look forward to being on your screen in the near future...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
LOL its my plan, along with a few buddies of mine to streak between an important WC game in the west indies in a years time or so. Five guys from five different countries. running, wrapped their flags will be as capes respectively.

I'm thinking Pak-Ind or Aus-Eng match. This thing is going down one way or another, but not sure of the ideas. I have writers block so I can't seem to get creative. We have plenty of time to think. Any ideas?

:ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.