• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wats your batting song ???????

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
you know when some batsmen come out to bat they play a song for them
what would yours be
mine would be *drumroll* dont you worry-bob marly

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'd love the idea of strutting out to "AC/DC - The Jack". But I don't have the attitude to pull it off. I'd just choose something bland and boring, I guess...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
"Everybody Hurts" by REM
"Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees
"Clubbed to Death" by Rob D
"I'll Sh*t on you" by D12

or

"The Power of Love" by the brilliant Celine Dion

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha Someone on this forum, who shall not be named -

"Did you hear the mountains tremble" - Soul Survivor

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
vic_orthdox said:
I'd love the idea of strutting out to "AC/DC - The Jack". But I don't have the attitude to pull it off. I'd just choose something bland and boring, I guess...
..Unpretty by TLC?

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
vic_orthdox said:
I'd love the idea of strutting out to "AC/DC - The Jack".

id totally do that .

once my mum bought her cd and mine and a stereo 2 da game my mum was playng her song and a guy from the ootha team walked over to tawk i just turnd the song(which was "i will always luv you") full bore and just mouthd tht i coudnt here wat he sed :p