• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wats your batting song ???????

symonds

Cricket Spectator
imagine this you are making your debut against england in the 5th ashes test with the series level u are in bat at no 3 the opener has just been clean bowled by flintoff who is on fire your team is 1-4 in reply to englands 397 you walk out to the barmy army booing you an on comes your song or in this case play back of.......................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................

kerry o'keefes laugh :p :p what would the crowd do

Last edited:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
If you wanted a song for me to walk out to bat to, it'd definitely have to be Welcome To The Jungle - but the G'N'R version this time.

As for one that fits my batting, well, Jamie Cullum's All At Sea should do nicely. :D

open365

International Vice-Captain
andyc said:
Come Out Swinging- The Offspring
i'm guessing your Shaid Afridi?

i'd go for 'shiny happy people' when i've got a 100, living dead beat by children of bodom(don't ask) for the great intro.

Majin

International Debutant
MC Hammer - You can't touch this.

Then i'd most likely get a ripper first ball and retire hurt having had my box smashed into little pieces.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
open365 said:
i'm guessing your Shaid Afridi?

i'd go for 'shiny happy people' when i've got a 100, living dead beat by children of bodom(don't ask) for the great intro.
CoB! Legend! Needled 24/7 is the best.

open365

International Vice-Captain
^whoo!!!

i'm trying to download follow the reaper from somewhere atm,i have hate crew deathroll,are you dead yet and thrashed lost and strungout.

chokehold or are you dead yet are my favourites atm

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Something reflective of my batting ability. Probably one of
The Buzzcocks - Why Can't I Touch It?
Maximo Park - Now I'm All Over The Shop
or Sid Vicious' cover of My Way (Although it'll need to be altered so he sings "I'll be on my way")

EDIT. Or (I'm) Stranded by the Saints

Last edited: