• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Photos

James

Cricket Web Owner
marc71178 said:
No, just the only one I have a picture of ;)
As Hughes is a selector now perhaps it would be good idea to have his photo.

Would you mind sending it through?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Does anyone have a picture of Courtney Walsh or Ambrose bowling it in from the boundry. As in fielding but instead of throwing they bowled it

Rich2001

International Captain
sqwerty said:
I've got some excellent action shots of Aminul Islam and Travis Friend playing for our club but they're not on your list.

Also got NSW, Tassie and Kiwi players when they played at our ground.
Send whatever you have, even if we don't have a player profile for them to go in we can add the images to the photo section and can use them as news images.

open365

International Vice-Captain
GoT_SpIn said:
Does anyone have a picture of Courtney Walsh or Ambrose bowling it in from the boundry. As in fielding but instead of throwing they bowled it
er...i don't think you completely udnerstand what this thread is for.