• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vaughn says that Kaneria is a better legspinner than Warne.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:
Shahid_Afridi_6 = "Shane Warne"?

Just a thought I had. Could be wrong though.
You're right. I thought that after a few posts. He started off trying to post in a different style but slowly but surely started being sarcastic and posting total garbage.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Lillian Thomson said:
You're right. I thought that after a few posts. He started off trying to post in a different style but slowly but surely started being sarcastic and posting total garbage.
Is there any way of finding out for sure?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Actually, in light of this in the Eng v Pak thread:

Shahid_Afridi_6 said:
If you keep giving someone gifts, then so they should go on to get big scores.

ALl they did was play to their averages between the wasted chances.
Shahid_Afridi_6 = Richard??? :-O :wacko: :p

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Lillian Thomson said:
I've always thought ClownSymonds = Shane Warne.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
SirBloody Idiot said:
I've always thought ClownSymonds = Shane Warne.
I did, and thought that Shahid_Afridi_6 was Scallywag (or was it the other way round?) or that Richard_Rash chap.

Slow Love™

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
I did, and thought that Shahid_Afridi_6 was Scallywag (or was it the other way round?) or that Richard_Rash chap.
You think every new troll is Scallywag. :) I could be wrong, but I don't think he's returned (at least in any noticable way) since he was banned.

Afridi_6 is similar to SW in general writing style and his constant misspelling of Vaughan's name, but I also just noticed that he used Shane Warne's "Good post." catchphrase in the Eng vs Pak official thread, so I'm around 99% certain. It's so easy to change IPs these days that it might be hard to prove anything, though.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Slow Love™ said:
You think every new troll is Scallywag. :)
I know.

I'd put it down to having a persecution complex if it wasn't for the fact that everyone IS out to get me.

Shounak

Banned
Slow Love™ said:
You think every new troll is Scallywag. :) I could be wrong, but I don't think he's returned (at least in any noticable way) since he was banned.

Afridi_6 is similar to SW in general writing style and his constant misspelling of Vaughan's name, but I also just noticed that he used Shane Warne's "Good post." catchphrase in the Eng vs Pak official thread, so I'm around 99% certain. It's so easy to change IPs these days that it might be hard to prove anything, though.
Oh Lord..

Shahid_Afridi_6 said:
Murali is far better.

Warne isn't even the best legspinner in Australia.
I think he's cottoned onto your theory.. A bit of reverse psychology there perhaps?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Barney Rubble said:
They can't BOTH be him - can they? No-one's got enough space for three idiots in their brain, surely?
Just two now.

The pair have ganged up on his original personality and flushed it out - that of a professional hands-on koala fluffer at the local endangered species laboratory.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
Just two now.

The pair have ganged up on his original personality and flushed it out - that of a professional hands-on koala fluffer at the local endangered species laboratory.
They flushed it out, but didn't destroy it? That might result in him being released into the general population via the sewers - dangerous business.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Barney Rubble said:
They flushed it out, but didn't destroy it? That might result in him being released into the general population via the sewers - dangerous business.
Oh, they were cleverer than that - they've imprisoned it in a jar.

I understand that they have been careful to retain the original personality, but of course such an attribute is as rare as charm or taste in Australia. One of the problems is that each characteristic is very susceptible to the presence of alcohol (this is a universal trait, and not restricted to the Antipodes).

The presence of a microscopic quantity of alcohol is sufficient to flush out all the decency, charm and culture of the original inhabitant of what we know as the 'mind'. In our friend's case, a couple of gallons of Fosters Lager forced up the nose was plenty.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
Oh, they were cleverer than that - they've imprisoned it in a jar.

I understand that they have been careful to retain the original personality, but of course such an attribute is as rare as charm or taste in Australia. One of the problems is that each characteristic is very susceptible to the presence of alcohol (this is a universal trait, and not restricted to the Antipodes).

The presence of a microscopic quantity of alcohol is sufficient to flush out all the decency, charm and culture of the original inhabitant of what we know as the 'mind'. In our friend's case, a couple of gallons of Fosters Lager forced up the nose was plenty.
Well, let's hope that jar is kept safely under lock and key at the Australian Institute of Alcohol, then - although if it was let free and destroyed all the booze, they might be forced to drink something which could, eventually, after the correct scientific tests had been carried out, be classified as "beer".

Slow Love™

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
Just two now.

Hahaha... "And I would have gotten him off too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids"

Shahid is banned now, I just noticed (IMO it's a pity, 'cause though I understand why, I find him kinda amusing). And ClownSymonds isn't, which probably puts paid to them being the same person. I haven't seen an awful lot of him, but he doesn't look that trollish, just parochial.

pakster

U19 12th Man
Slow Love™ said:
Hahaha... "And I would have gotten him off too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids"

Shahid is banned now, I just noticed (IMO it's a pity, 'cause though I understand why, I find him kinda amusing). And ClownSymonds isn't, which probably puts paid to them being the same person. I haven't seen an awful lot of him, but he doesn't look that trollish, just parochial.
I think clownSymonds is very funny. One of the better posters on here IMO.

Josh

International Regular
Bad timing from Vaughan, Kaneria has just taken 0 wickets for the match. Hmmm...