• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Favorites

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Pedro Delgado said:
If they're a pacifist there's no problem whatsoever.
If some one calls himself a citizen of a specific country or is given that right to call himself as such - for fulfilling whatever norms - you have to support your country in spirit and not just by paying taxes and the like in my opinion.

If during war - a situation of crisis - a person supports an enemy nation in spirit I find it repulsive.

During the war of Afghanistan and Iraq many Americans - who could claim themselves to be as proud Americans as others opposed the wars giving reasons. Americans as a whole voted for the Bush administration again though through the political process.

So there is a lot which can be discussed on this very interesting issue really.

Maybe a thread in off topic on the same could get some very interesting debate. I think I will create one.