• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Favorites

PY

International Coach
Second: South Africa

And Sean, if you want, you can have the dummy back and try spitting it further if you'd like. :p

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Second Fave Team: Anyone playing the Poms (right now) but other than that, the underdog...which is anyone playing the Poms, right now! :p

Slow Love™

International Captain
nick-o said:
What I'm hoping to find out is:

1) who are the nice guys, the guys we all secretly hope to see doing well, regardless of where we come from;
I would guess at a pinch that this will end up being the West Indies for many people.

For me, the order of who I like apart from the Aussies can change with personnel, ie, I like Sri Lanka a lot more now than I did say ten years ago.

Anyhow, as of the last five years or so:

FROM (and support): Australia
SECOND CHOICE: Pakistan