• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: weird action

open365

International Vice-Captain
even as he grew old,mr.umpire never got bored of tripping up fast bowlers.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
It has always perplexed Superman as to why, whenever he tries to get a game of cricket in, the world suddenly needs saving.

open365

International Vice-Captain
steds said:
It has always perplexed Superman as to why, whenever he tries to get a game of cricket in, the world suddenly needs saving.
:D :D :D

reminds me of my hero...

BoyBrumby

Englishman

As Cristiano Ronaldo hurled himself to the ground & turned to appeal to the umpire it became apparent that not all of his skills would be transferable to cricket.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
At the precise moment that Dutch speedster Hertz van Rental launched into his delivery stride, the inevitable repercussions of his recent visit to the 'Spliff-U-Like' Cafe, Amsterdam, kicked in. Fearing the worst, he threw himself to the ground, only to miss.

Sudeep

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
At the precise moment that Dutch speedster Hertz van Rental launched into his delivery stride, the inevitable repercussions of his recent visit to the 'Spliff-U-Like' Cafe, Amsterdam, kicked in. Fearing the worst, he threw himself to the ground, only to miss.
Brilliant. :cool:

steds

Hall of Fame Member

Steve Harmison's plan to make him feel more at home when on tour by importing beans especially from the Middlesborough Co-Op backfired slightly.

-JP-

Cricket Spectator
Bowler: What do you mean, falling away in my delivery stride?
Coach: Well, only slightly

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
As Cristiano Ronaldo hurled himself to the ground & turned to appeal to the umpire it became apparent that not all of his skills would be transferable to cricket.[/QUOTE]

Now thats a classic....
I hate him sooo much

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Unfortunatly, Darren Gough attempted combination of ball room dancing and fast bowling didnt work to well

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Foxtrot said:
As Cristiano Ronaldo hurled himself to the ground & turned to appeal to the umpire it became apparent that not all of his skills would be transferable to cricket.
Now thats a classic....
I hate him sooo much
Take it back. He's the future of European football. He might be an arrogant son of a woman, but he's got the skills to back up the arrogance. If he can match some temperament to those skills, it won't be arrogance anymore. It'll just be epic.

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Take it back. He's the future of European football. He might be an arrogant son of a woman, but he's got the skills to back up the arrogance. If he can match some temperament to those skills, it won't be arrogance anymore. It'll just be epic.
Good play, yes. But it would definitely help his cause of playing on the wing to learn to cross.