• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Clips

skeleton

Cricket Spectator
Hiya,

I have searched the net for ages for a video clip of the gatting ball, and alli have found is a dead link! Does anyone have it or now where i can find it? I know a lot of people must ask for this but i have searched on the forums and found nothing as well. My email is skeleton266@gmail.com if anyone has it and can send it as an attachment.

Many thanks!

Agent TBY

International Captain
Wow, great reply, considering Google wouldn't really have been the very first thing he'd tried.