• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny "Butt" (Salman) Jokes

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
After an article on Salman's maiden hundred in Jan this year at the BBC site, one fan went delirious writing..

"So much joke fodder in one article. . . butt boy, wickets (sticky and otherwise), the world is Salman's oyster . . . ach, the room is spinning. . ."

another went...

Like his boyhood idols ... Butt is a left-handed opener.
A left-handed butt opener? Ai carambu

another commenting on butt's growth potential wrote...

*sigh* if only the men could have long growth potential on the opposing side from their butt ...

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
While looking for Butt jokes I came across this beauty on the public wrath in Pakistan at their team's poor showing...

Sources very close to Ibn-e-Qasim Bagh stadium in Multan have confirmed that things are indeed looking bad for Pakistan. The TSN special correspondent on multicultural affairs, Raz Mian has sent us this dispatch from Multan:

“Well Sanjay, things are really bad – according to the police commissioner of Multan, the gravity of the situation has forced the local authorities to take unprecedented steps to limit quota of effigy burning to 2 Pak players per person ( 1 batsman and 1 bowler ) or 1 Coach - whichever is heavier.

Anyone, attempting to carry or buy more than one effigy of said players will be shot on sight and their remains beaten with a cricket bat.

The commissioner also said that whereas the Police were not in the business of being killjoys and suppressors of free and entertaining thoughts, it was their duty to ensure that there were enough effigies of Pak players left for all to enjoy and not a select few to gloat upon."

In other dramatic news, Multan Police now claim to have located 2 BarmyArmy supporters, missing since Salman Butt lost his wicket yesterday -

:D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
One Ajay Bhat writes....

I am still grateful. If I was from Pakistan or Kashmir, there was a likelihood of my last name being spelled as...you, guessed it, Butt. Imagine what Salman Butt must have been through ,,,,

Being called "The Shah of Blah" on my birthday wasn't too bad - I was a tad too talkative, and they never could keep up. But being a butt of jokes was. I've heard other worse jokes ("Bhat Seriously?").

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I located some terrific passages in an article in Mumbai's Asian Age. Talking of Butt against India it starts off...

Butt......... is the stuff of dreams.

Slamming it through point is something that comes more easily .....

Not only did Butt guide Shoaib Malik through a difficult phase...........and also vacated the stage for men with fresh legs.

Butt will only improve with sustained exposure......

Brilliant :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
And of course there is going to be the spectacle of a "Butt Opener" at the start of all Pakistani innings !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
We all know that Afridi has the firmest handshake in world cricket but its rumoured butt has a great grip too.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
From another article on Butts batting in India

After Inzy joined him....Butt opened up...
...but then the heat got to Butt....

Butt.... despite being in obvious pain...resumed in style

Watching Butt from the other end, Inzemam grew in confidence... (and) started stroking well...the strategy was simple attack...