• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can anyone beat Paul Adams

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
In the ugliest bowling action contest?

roger harper might come close, but dam paul you ugly. I mean are you bowling or bowling?

archie mac

International Coach
jack_sparrow said:
In the ugliest bowling action contest?

roger harper might come close, but dam paul you ugly. I mean are you bowling or bowling?

Murali's eyes come close, but to be honest, I think there is no real argument :D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Lance Cairns, Max Walker and the like always make cricket look much more difficult than it is.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I put up a Google search for wierd cricket and came up with...

http://homepage.mac.com/sjmills/****/3-gays-stretching.jpg

......you decide :sleep:

open365

International Vice-Captain
Is malinga the sri-lankan who bowls really really round arm?

he's horrible if so.

Shabbir Ahmed and Kyle Mills look pretty bad,and in womens cricket,Jenny Gunn looks painfull(her boqling action of course)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
UncleTheOne said:
It's all in the eyes.
"Look into the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into the eyes.......right, you're under."

*spins it 3 feet and hits middle stump*

"3, 2, 1........you're back in the room."

(Anyone who hasn't seen Little Britain won't get that.)

Natman20

International Debutant
open365 said:
Is malinga the sri-lankan who bowls really really round arm?

he's horrible if so.

Shabbir Ahmed and Kyle Mills look pretty bad,and in womens cricket,Jenny Gunn looks painfull(her boqling action of course)
Whats so ugly about Kyle Mills action?