• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Bangladesh Domestic Cricket**

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Tamim Iqbal 23
Junaid Siddique 38
Imrul Kayes 26
Mithun Ali 5
Raqibul Hasan 8
Mohammad Ashraful 78 and 10-0-37-1
Naeem Islam 4 and 5-0-27-0
Rajin Saleh 0 and 7-0-30-0
Mushfiqur Rahim 10
Suhrawadi Shuvo 32* and 10-3-32-1
Mashrafe Mortaza 62 and 9-0-43-2
Nazmul Hossain 4-0-32-0
Shahadat Hossain 6-1-27-1
Abdur Razzak 1 and 8-0-54-0
Mahbubul Alam 0 and 7-0-24-0
Enamul Haque 7* and 9-0-37-2
Dolar Mahmud 10-0-61-3

Abahani (13-0-1) beat Partex (7-0-7) by 76 runs
Abahani 238-6 (41) - Ranjan Parida 89*, Mashrafe Mortaza 62 (33b, 4x4, 4x6); Mohammad Azim 9-0-36-4
Partex 162 (33.2) - Farhadul Haque 63, Ariful Haque 36; Arafat Sunny 5.2-0-20-4

Surjo Torun (11-0-3) beat Biman (9-0-5) by 11 runs (D/L)
Biman 198-9 (49)
- Nazmus Sadat 50, Javed Omar 35, Zahid Niaz 36; Sabbir Rahman 9-0-25-5
Surjo Torun 174-6 (42.3)
- Junaid Siddique 38, Rajin Saleh 39, Anisur Rahman 38

Mohammedan (7-1-6) beat Gazi Tank (7-0-7) by 4 wickets
Gazi Tank 221 (49.5) - Anwar Hossain 30, Mohammad Ashraful 78; Sajidul Islam 10-3-32-3, Dolar Mahmud 10-0-61-3
Mohammedan 224-6 (48.2) - Farhad Hossain 36, Faisal Hossain 52*, Suhrawadi Shuvo 32*

The title is all but Abahani's now, they need to lose their remaining two games and Surjo Torun to
win both theirs - and in both cases by huge margins - to lose the title.

Jungle Jumbo

Tamim Iqbal 15
Junaid Siddique 7
Mithun Ali 4
Imrul Kayes 37
Raqibul Hasan 171*
Mohammad Ashraful 67 and 10-0-41-4
Mushfiqur Rahim 81
Naeem Islam 19* and 8-1-21-1
Rajin Saleh 22 and 3-0-19-2
Suhrawadi Shuvo 0 and 7-0-41-1
Mahbubul Alam 52 and 2-1-8-0
Enamul Haque 9-1-28-0
Rubel Hossain 6-1-34-1
Abdur Razzak 7 and 7-0-33-0

Abahani (14-0-1) beat Biman (9-0-6) by 3 wickets
Biman 228-9 (50) - Sanwar Hossain 52, Zahid Niaz 30, Hasanuzzaman 43, Mahbubul Alam 52
Abahani 229-7 (48.5) - Imran Ahmed 56, Saghir Hossain 40; Nabil Samad 9.5-0-49-4

Victory gave Abahani their third consecutive Dhaka title.

Gazi Tank (8-0-7) beat Surjo Torun (11-0-4) by 5 wickets
Surjo Torun 196 (49) - Khaled Mashud 39; Mohammad Ashraful 10-0-41-4
Gazi Tank 197-5 (47.4) - Imrul Kayes 37, Mohammad Ashraful 67

Mohammedan (8-1-6) beat Partex (7-0-8) by 54 runs
Mohammedan 289-6 (50) - Raqibul Hasan 171* (148b, 16x4, 2x6); Shamsur Rahman 41; Shirhan Sarif 7-0-46-3
Partex 235 (44.3) - Tariq Ahmed 64, Mushfiqur Rahim 81; Murad Khan 10-0-35-4

Jungle Jumbo

Tamim Iqbal 2
Rajin Saleh 35*
Junaid Siddique 6
Imrul Kayes 102
Mithun Ali 59
Mushfiqur Rahim 46
Raqibul Hasan 39
Suhrawadi Shuvo 10-1-35-2
Mohammad Ashraful 10 and 10-0-54-2
Naeem Islam 58* and 8-0-40-2
Rubel Hossain 9-0-54-2
Abdur Razzak 16 and 10-0-51-1

Surjo Torun (12-0-4) beat Abahani (14-0-2) by 4 wickets
Abahani 126 (36.3) - Reshmi Parida 76*; Shaiful Islam 7-1-14-4, Sabbir Rahman 7.3-0-32-3
Surjo Torun 130-6 (36.3) - Hannan Sarkar 33, Rajin Saleh 35

Gazi Tank (9-0-7) beat Partex (7-0-9) by 30 runs
Gazi Tank 265-5 (50) - Imrul Kayes 102 (126b, 11x4, 2x6), Mithun Ali 59, Naeem Islam 58*
Partex 235 (48.3) - Mushfiqur Rahim 46, Farhad-ul-Haq 40, Rezaul Haque 38

Mohammedan (9-1-6) beat Biman (9-0-7) by 6 wickets
Biman 260-6 (50) - Jahurul Islam 32, Zahid Niaz 50, Mushfiqur Rahman 79, Mohammad Shahzada 31*
Mohammedan 261-4 (45) - Raqibul Hasan 39, Shamsur Rahman 98, Marshall Ayub 51*, Faisal Hossain 45*

Jungle Jumbo

It's baaaaack...

CW's unrivalled coverage of your DPL, NCL, DPLT20 and whatever other exotic competitions can be dreamt up continues into its fifth season. There is sure to be a fair slice of batting collapses, dubious actions, suspensions, general controversy and a complete lack of information from the BCB along the way. Will the internationals get a game? How will the ICL returnees go? Which pint-sized teenager will take the Dhaka cricket scene by storm? All will be revealed here first...

Jungle Jumbo

First things first. The BCB, in an unprecedented well-considered move, has released a calendar. No doubt this will change, but here it is in summary:

Dhaka Premier League Twenty20 (DPL-T20) - October 10 to October 18
20-overs-a-side inter-club. 12 teams, 34 matches.

Dhaka Premier League (DPL) - October 23 to December 15
50-overs-a-side inter-club. 12 teams, 84 matches (each team plays 11 in group stage, plus second stage/knock-out).

National Cricket League (NCL) - December 20 to February 14
Four-day inter-divisional. The calendar claims there will be 22 matches, which suggests some kind of knockout format to decide the champion (last year there were 30 matches). There is also a mention of some five-day fixtures. I'll investigate further.

National Cricket League One-Day (NCL-OD) - February 20 to March 11
50-overs-a-side inter-divisional. As with NCL, apparently 22 matches in total.

National Cricket League Twenty20 (NCL-T20) - March 17 to March 30
20-over-a-side inter-divisional. Again 22 games.

Port City Cricket League (PCCL) - March 27 to April 7
20-overs-a-side inter-club/corporation. First played last year, hopefully we can bring scores this year.

Jungle Jumbo

Dhaka Premier League, 2009-10

The board has announced a 19-man national team player pool ahead of a five-day player transfer period from September 29.

Like previous season one club will be able to enrol maximum three players from the pool while the clubs will be eligible to register three foreign players but can field only one in a match.

National Pool: Mohammad Ashraful, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shahadat Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Syed Rasel, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal, Mehrab Hossain, Raqibul Hasan, Mahmudullah, Junaid Siddiqui, Nazmul Hossain, Mahbubul Alam, Naeem Islam, Imrul Kayes, Rubel Hossain, Enamul Haque and Dollar Mahmud.

(Source: The Daily Star - Details News)

Jungle Jumbo

A bit of digging around found this...

And the most significant changes is that the NCL has shifted from league format to a cup format with semifinals and final, the latter of which would be a five-day affair. The number of matches will reduce to 22 from 33.

There would be no home and away basis competition as only three matches is likely to be held in Dhaka while the rest of the matches will be take place out side Dhaka.
A slot has also been allotted for the second version of the Port City T20 League from March 27 to April 7. The venue is yet to be confirmed but the port city organisers are planning to arrange it in Dubai.
(Source: http://www.thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=101840)

Jungle Jumbo

Some news for you...

DPL
Shakib Al Hasan has signed for Abahani for the forthcoming season. Tamim Iqbal and Mashrafe Mortaza renewed their contracts.

The BCB has announced a 19-man preliminary squad for Bangladesh A's tour of Maharashtra

Squad:
Batsmen: Hannan Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Nazmus Sadat, Nafis Iqbal, Shamsur Rahman, Imran Ahmed, Rajin Saleh, Faisal Hossain, Nadif Chowdhury
Keeper: Saghir Hossain
Allrounders: Nazmul Hossain Milon (RM), Suhrawadi Shuvo (SLA)
Bowlers: Shahadat Hossain (RFM), Dollar Mahmud (RFM), Talha Jubair (RFM), Tareq Aziz (RFM), Ziaur Rahman (RFM), Arafat Sunny (SLA), and Sajidul Islam (LFM)

Itinerary
Four-day v Maharashtra U-22 (Nasik, 27-30 September)
Four-day v Maharashtra (Pune, 3-6 October)
One-day v Maharashtra (Pune, 9/10/11 October)
Twenty20 v Maharashtra (Pune, 13/14/15 October)

Jungle Jumbo

DPL
Tamim Iqbal didn't sign for Abahani in the end. Instead he's at Mohammedan, who have also signed Mohammad Ashraful (from Gazi Tank), Aftab Ahmed (from ICL-exile), Saqlain Sajib, Delwar Hossain (from Surjo Torun), Mahmudullah (DOHS), Nabil Samad (Biman). Khaled Mashud (Biman) is also expected to be a confirmed signing. Faisal Hossain, Shamsur Rahman and Nasiruddin Faruque all return from last year.

Jungle Jumbo

DPL
In addition to the names listed in the above post, Mohammedan have also confirmed the signings of Nafis Iqbal, Mohammad Shahzada and Emon Hossain. Their chairman has also announced that Farveez Maharoof will almost certainly play the whole season as the overseas player. The Mohammedan batting lineup is taking on an imposing figure...

Jakester1288

International Regular
Top work, whilst I haven't read much of this, I will try to in the future for future updates.

Great work keeping this going, now into it's fourth year. The title needs updating though. :p

I might need to pick a team to support soon, too.

Jungle Jumbo

Current DPL Squads

Abahani
Batsmen: Imrul Kayes, Mahbubul Karim*, Rony Talukder*, Nadif Chowdhury*
Keepers: Saghir Hossain
Allrounders: Shakib Al Hasan (SLA), Mashrafe Mortaza (RF), Nasir Hossain* (OB), Mohammad Rafique* (SLA)
Bowlers: Robiul Islam* (RFM), Subashis Roy* (RFM), Arafat Sunny* (SLA)

Biman
Batsmen: Imran Ahmed, Jahurul Islam*, Tushar Imran*
Keepers: Mushfiqur Rahim*
Allrounders: Mehrab Hossain jnr* (SLA), Sanwar Hossain* (OB)
Bowlers: Talha Jubair (RFM), Tareq Aziz (RFM), Elias Sunny* (SLA), Mosharraf Hossain* (LB), Shafiul Islam* (RFM?)

Cricket Coaching School
Batsmen:
Keepers:
Allrounders: Nazmul Hossain Milon (RM)
Bowlers: Syed Rasel (LFM)

Gazi Tank
Batsmen: Shahriar Nafees*, Nazimuddin*,
Keepers: Mithun Ali*
Allrounders: Naeem Islam* (OB), Abdur Razzaq* (RFM), Suhrawadi Shuvo (SLA), Alok Kapali* (LB), Farhad Hossain* (OB), Farhad
Reza* (RM)
Bowlers: Ziaur Rahman (RFM), Kamrul Islam (LFM), Abdur Razzak* (SLA)

Kalabagan
Batsmen: Nazmus Sadat*
Keepers:
Allrounders:
Bowlers: Shahadat Hossain (RFM), Enamul Haque* (SLA)

Mohammedan
Batsmen: Tamim Iqbal, Nafis Iqbal, Aftab Ahmed, Faisal Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Nasiruddin Faruque, Marshall Ayub*
Keepers: Khaled Mashud*
Allrounders: Mohammad Ashraful (LB), Mahmudullah (OB), Farveez Maharoof* (RFM)
Bowlers: Mohammad Shahzada (RFM), Delwar Hossain (RFM), Emon Ahmed (RFM?), Saqlain Sajib (SLA), Nabil Samad (SLA)

Surjo Torun
Batsmen: Hannan Sarkar, Rajin Saleh, Anisur Rahman*, Habibul Bashar*
Keepers: Dhiman Ghosh*
Allrounders:
Bowlers: Mahbubul Alam* (RFM), Tapash Baisya* (RFM), Manjural Islam* (LFM), Sanjamul Islam* (?)

* unconfirmed

On top of that, there are mixed reports regarding Dolar Mahmud: some say he is staying with Mohammedan, others say he has signed for DOHS. Much of those sources are second hand from Bangladeshi forums (I can't read the Bengali media that is quoted).

The only confirmed signings are of the national pool players, most of the 'A' squad to tour Maharashtra (who had a separate transfer window prior to their departure) and of those journeymen staying with their clubs who have signed new contracts. The main transfer window is at the end of the month.

Two overseas players are possibilities. Gazi Tank have been reported in the Dhaka press as having signed Pakistani allrounder Abdur Razzaq (confusingly this might mean that Gazi have an Abdur Razzaq and an Abdur Razzak on their books...) while Mohammedan's chairman has claimed that Farveez Maharoof will make an appearance for his club. The return of the ICL exiles also looks like it has juiced up the standard on show, that can only be a good thing. I'm expecting some fireworks from Alok Kapali.

The Twenty20 groupings have also been announced:

Group A: Mohammedan (defending champions), Biman, Khelaghar, Partex, BKSP and Victoria
Group B: Gazi Tank (runners-up), Old DOHS, Kalabagan, Abahani, Surjo Torun, Cricket Coaching School.

Group B definitely looks tougher. Mohammedan and Biman should sail through their group.

Jungle Jumbo

ATTN any moderators - could we have the thread title brought up to date por favor? Thanks.

Updated DPL squad lists: Junaid Siddique will play for Surjo Torun, DOHS have roped in Dolar and Rubel, Raqib has gone to Kalabagan. There are some other minor additions. The three-day transfer window starts tomorrow (29th), but all the big names have signed already, so it will be a scramble for the best new talent and old stagers.

Abahani
Batsmen: Imrul Kayes, Mahbubul Karim*, Rony Talukder, Nadif Chowdhury*
Keepers: Saghir Hossain
Allrounders: Shakib Al Hasan (SLA), Mashrafe Mortaza (RF), Nasir Hossain (OB), Mohammad Rafique* (SLA)
Bowlers: Robiul Islam (RFM), Subashis Roy (RFM), Mukhtar Ali, (RFM?), Arafat Sunny* (SLA)

Biman
Batsmen: Imran Ahmed, Jahurul Islam, Tushar Imran
Keepers: Mushfiqur Rahim
Allrounders: Mehrab Hossain jnr (SLA), Sanwar Hossain* (OB), Sharifullah (LB?)
Bowlers: Talha Jubair (RFM), Tareq Aziz (RFM), Elias Sunny (SLA), Mosharraf Hossain (SLA), Shafiul Islam* (RFM?)

Cricket Coaching School
Batsmen:
Keepers:
Bowlers: Syed Rasel (LFM)

Gazi Tank
Batsmen: Shahriar Nafees, Nazimuddin
Keepers: Mithun Ali, Nadimuddin Mintu
Allrounders: Naeem Islam (OB), Abdur Razzaq (RFM), Suhrawadi Shuvo (SLA), Alok Kapali (LB), Farhad Hossain (OB), Farhad
Reza (RM), Raihan Anas (OB)
Bowlers: Nazmul Hossain (RFM), Ziaur Rahman (RFM), Kamrul Islam (LFM), Abdur Razzak (SLA)

Kalabagan
Batsmen: Raqibul Hasan, Nazmus Sadat, Javed Omar
Keepers: Golam Mabud
Allrounders: Rasel Al Mamun (?), Ariful Haque (RM)
Bowlers: Shahadat Hossain (RFM), Shafaq Al Zabir (LFM), Enamul Haque (SLA), Murad Khan (SLA)

Mohammedan
Batsmen: Nafis Iqbal, Tamim Iqbal, Aftab Ahmed, Faisal Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Nasiruddin Faruque, Marshall Ayub
Keepers: Khaled Mashud
Allrounders: Mohammad Ashraful (LB), Mahmudullah (OB), Farveez Maharoof* (RFM)
Bowlers: Mohammad Shahzada (RFM), Delwar Hossain (RFM), Emon Ahmed (RFM?), Saqlain Sajib (SLA), Nabil Samad (SLA)

Old DOHS
Batsmen:
Keepers:
Allrounders:
Bowlers: Dolar Mahmud (RFM), Rubel Hossain (RF)

Surjo Torun
Batsmen: Junaid Siddique, Hannan Sarkar, Rajin Saleh, Anisur Rahman*, Habibul Bashar
Keepers: Dhiman Ghosh
Allrounders:
Bowlers: Mahbubul Alam (RFM), Tapash Baisya (RFM), Manjural Islam (LFM), Sanjamul Islam* (?)

* unconfirmed

Jungle Jumbo

DPL squads after the end of the transfer window:

National pool players (maximum three per club) in red
Bangladesh A squad for tour of Maharashtra in green

Abahani
Batsmen: Imrul Kayes (also Bangladesh A), Mahbubul Karim, Rony Talukder, Nadif Chowdhury, Jupiter Ghosh
Keepers: Saghir Hossain, Hamidul Islam
Allrounders: Shakib Al Hasan (SLA), Mashrafe Mortaza (RF), Nasir Hossain (OB), Mohammad Rafique (SLA)
Bowlers: Robiul Islam (RFM), Subashis Roy (RFM), Mukhtar Ali, (RFM?), Arafat Sunny (SLA)

Biman
Batsmen: Imran Ahmed, Jahurul Islam, Tushar Imran
Keepers: Mushfiqur Rahim
Allrounders: Mehrab Hossain jnr (SLA), Sanwar Hossain (OB), Sharifullah (LB?), Rezaul Karim (SLA)
Bowlers: Talha Jubair (RFM), Tareq Aziz (RFM), Elias Sunny (SLA), Mosharraf Hossain (SLA), Shafiul Islam (RFM?)

Cricket Coaching School
Batsmen:
Keepers:
Bowlers: Syed Rasel (LFM), Sirajullah Khadim (LFM?)

Gazi Tank
Batsmen: Shahriar Nafees, Nazimuddin
Keepers: Mithun Ali, Nadimuddin Mintu
Allrounders: Naeem Islam (OB), Abdur Razzaq (RFM), Suhrawadi Shuvo (SLA), Alok Kapali (LB), Farhad Hossain (OB), Farhad
Reza (RM), Raihan Anas (OB)
Bowlers: Nazmul Hossain (RFM), Ziaur Rahman (RFM), Kamrul Islam (LFM), Abdur Razzak (SLA), Mohammad Younus (SLA)

Kalabagan
Batsmen: Raqibul Hasan, Nazmus Sadat, Javed Omar, Fariduddin, Samiul Azim
Keepers: Golam Mabud, Ashiqul Islam
Allrounders: Rasel Al Mamun (?), Ariful Haque (RM)
Bowlers: Shahadat Hossain (RFM), Shafaq Al Zabir (LFM), Jubair Ahmed (RFM), Enamul Haque (SLA), Murad Khan (SLA)

Khelaghar
Batsmen:
Keepers:
Allrounders: Raisul Islam (?), Waseluddin Ahmed (RM), Shafiul Alam (OB)
Bowlers: Bishawnath Haider (?)

Mohammedan
Batsmen: Tamim Iqbal, Nafis Iqbal, Aftab Ahmed, Faisal Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Nasiruddin Faruque, Marshall Ayub
Keepers: Khaled Mashud
Allrounders: Mohammad Ashraful (LB), Mahmudullah (OB), Farveez Maharoof (RFM)
Bowlers: Mohammad Shahzada (RFM), Delwar Hossain (RFM), Emon Ahmed (RFM?), Saqlain Sajib (SLA), Nabil Samad (SLA), Raihanuddin Arafat (LB)

Old DOHS
Batsmen:
Keepers: Anwar Hossain Piju (wk)
Allrounders:
Bowlers: Dolar Mahmud (RFM), Rubel Hossain (RF)

Partex
Batsmen: Gazi Salahuddin
Keepers: Mohammad Salim
Allrounders: Wascoroni Ahmed (RFM)
Bowlers:

Surjo Torun
Batsmen: Junaid Siddique, Hannan Sarkar, Rajin Saleh, Anisur Rahman, Habibul Bashar
Keepers: Dhiman Ghosh
Allrounders: Imtiaz Hossain (OB)
Bowlers: Mahbubul Alam (RFM), Tapash Baisya (RFM), Manjural Islam (LFM), Sanjamul Islam (?)

Victoria
Batsmen: Ejaj Ahmed, Kamrul Islam
Keepers: Shahin Hossain
Allrounders:
Bowlers: Mohammad Sharif (RFM)

There are also a lot of minor names (yes, more minor those those above...) and players who impressed in the first division last year.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ATTN any moderators - could we have the thread title brought up to date por favor? Thanks.
I was going to just change it to 2009/10 but it'd be a false title given the earlier posts in here so I've given you a generic title that I think fits the contents the best. Let me know if you want it changed to something else.

Jungle Jumbo

I was going to just change it to 2009/10 but it'd be a false title given the earlier posts in here so I've given you a generic title that I think fits the contents the best. Let me know if you want it changed to something else.
Thanks - yeah that's probably the best solution. Saves having to change it in the future as well.

not afraid of pace inflation.

Gazi Tank's tactic to bat to eight and bowl to nine?
Yeah I realise I exaggerated some of the pace, but I guess it's all relative. Rubel, Shahadat and Mashrafe are significantly faster than the rest though and I think Rubel was clocked pretty close to 90mph in the World Twenty20. There are loads of bowlers I've put down as 'RFM' who probably bowl at about 75mph though.

And yes, Gazi have a ridiculous amount of batting and bowling. Shuvo could bat top five for some of the other sides, I had him down at nine in a side I thrashed out last night when bored, which also had eight frontline bowling options.

The sides will be without their players away with Bangladesh A for the start of the Twenty20 (squad listed above, scores to come shortly) and Abahani will be without the injured Mashrafe and Shakib for the whole tournament.

Jungle Jumbo

Nasik, 27-29 September: Maharashtra U-22 drew with Bangladesh A
Maharashtra U-22 215 (74.4) - Suhrawadi Shuvo 25-7-46-5
Bangladesh A* 147 (52.2)
Mahrashtra U-22 179-9 dec (53)
- Talha Jubair 18-4-43-3
Bangladesh A 207-8 (65)

Bangladesh A: Imrul Kayes, Nafees Iqbal, Hannan Sarkar*+, Imran Ahmed, Rajin Saleh, Shamsur Rahman, Faisal Hossain, Suhrawadi Shuvo, Ziaur Rahman, Dolar Mahmud, Talha Jubair.

DPL squads above edited to show Bangladesh A players.

Jungle Jumbo

Sorry I haven't been able to keep this up to date. I'm at uni now and it's all work and play (first post of CW here for a long, long time). I'll do my best now that the T20 has started though, you need your diet of dire cricket to survive...

DPL Twenty20, day one

Details aren't easy to find, relying on Bangladeshi media sources here.

Group A

Mirpur: Mohammedan beat Victoria by 53 runs
Mohammedan 174-4 (20) - Tamim Iqbal 60 (26), Shamsur Rahman 42 (48) Mohammad Ashraful 23 (24), Aftab Ahmed 30 (17)
Victoria* 121-7 (20) - Mohammad Sharif 42 (28), Ashraful Aziz 26; Nabil Samad 2-16

Tamim, battling with flu and later injury, smashed his way to 60 from the first six overs; he hit 13 fours.

Dhanmondi: Biman beat BKSP by 8 wickets with 6 balls remaining
BKSP 107 (18.5) - Shuvomoy Sarkar 61 (45); Elias Sunny 3-10, Talha Jubair 2-21
Biman 108-2 (19) - Mehrab Hosain jnr 62 (49)

Fatullah: Khelaghar beat Partex by 23 runs
Khelaghar 128-5 (20) - Gazi Salahuddin 46 (46)
Partex 105 (18.4) - Monirul 3-?

Group B

Mirpur: Abahani beat Kalabagan by 3 wickets with 9 balls remaining
Kalabagan 107-9 (20) - Subashis Roy 3-13
Abahani 109-7 (18.3) - Mahbubul Karim 26, Nasir Hossain 22*

Fatullah: Gazi Tank beat CCS by 83 runs
Gazi Tank 215-5 (20) - Nazimuddin 60 (28), Alok Kapali 48 (20), Mithun Ali 55 (27)
CCS 132-8 (20) - Uttam Sarkar 53; Alok Kapali 3-13, Farhad Reza 2-20

Dhanmondi: Surjo Torun beat Old DOHS by 7 wickets with 44 balls remaining
Old DOHS 89-7 (20)
Surjo Torun 91-3 (13.4) - Hannan Sarkar 28