• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick question for the pakistani's

deeps

International 12th Man
Hey guys, i'm trying to get the England vs Pakistan match onmy satellite

ARY Digital Pakistan is the channel i believe that is showing it in pakistan?

Now, after trying to tune it, I have got a channel, "ARY Digital Asia"

is this the same? If not, what other channels are showing the cricket? Cheers

btw, its a free to air channel so no illegal stuff happenin mods :p

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
i fink it shuld be rite...i have ary digital uk........
i have been on da website for ary and it says it is cumin on so hopefully it will...Come on pakistan! Also it will DEFINITLY be shown on sky sports 2...

Last edited:

deeps

International 12th Man
no1_gangsta_786 said:
i fink it shuld be rite...i have ary digital uk........
i have been on da website for ary and it says it is cumin on so hopefully it will...Come on pakistan! Also it will DEFINITLY be shown on sky sports 2...

thanks for that

arydigital uk is a pay channel though. Ary digital asia, is a free to air, so i'mnot sure

But i'm still trying to wrok out wether

ARYdigital Asia = ARY digital Pakistan

Shoaib

Banned
deeps said:
ARY Digital Pakistan is the channel i believe that is showing it in pakistan?
I think its PTV (Pakistan Television) telecasting it in Pakistan rather than ARY Digital.ARY maybe showing it for Pakistanis living overseas.

deeps

International 12th Man
hey thanks for that

I'll try tune up to get PTV1 then.

On the ARYdigital site, it says 'coming soon' but it doesn't tell me what channel. I was hoping perhaps someone in pakistan would have a tv guide to it or something

Shoaib

Banned
PTV is Pakistan's official media & its bound to telecast every match of Pakistan cricket team whether being played in Pakistan or anywhere else.ARY & other channels r now not allowed to solely telecast cricket matches since the incident that took place at the time of 1st ODI between Pakistan & New Zealand back in 2004.

deeps

International 12th Man
why is that? I assume they speak in pakistani, or hindi or whatever it is they speak?

Beleg

International Regular
They alternate between Urdu and English - an hour of english followed by half hour of Urdu.

The standard is atrocious. I am sure even Bycott's mom would do a better job than the critters they employ.