• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boycott's bombshell

tooextracool

International Coach
greg said:
England are nowhere near the second best ODI side in the World. Anyone saying otherwise is talking nonsense. They may potentially have a pretty good team but that is a very different thing.
with vaughan,strauss, gough, geraint etc they are nothing short of rubbish. 4 liablities all rolled into one side is an absolute joke, especially when you unproven players like simon jones,steve harmison, collingwood etc in the side along with them. Pietersen and flintoff can only win you so many games......

tooextracool

International Coach
Jono said:
I realise that, and I don't rate SL as the 2nd best. No team is clearly 2nd best IMO. I was just using that as an example that claiming because England won 2 ODIs against Australia they are the better team, when SL did the exact same thing.
i'd say its between NZ, pakistan and SA. then its everyone else...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tooextracool said:
i'd say its between NZ, pakistan and SA. then its everyone else...
Agree....Even though NZ lost the series in S.Africa.....I still maintain there isn't a lot between the 2 sides.......Chris cairns springs to mind :p