• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Great Ajit Agarkar thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The President is around, I am sure.. And hopefully will post something here soon :)

His Highness has now graced the Cricket Analysis and Commentary world after all the prayers from cricket fans around the world and esp. CW... Commentary booths at Cricinfo are now blessed with His presence.
Has now graduated to the Sony Comm box now.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Recently, I saw him on my telly sitting in Sony Six studios. He was beside McGrath and looked his suave best. The powder Manjrekar put on his cheeks to try and fit in was not working. The hairdo Bhogle had was not working. There, the great AA sat. As assured as a bombay duck in terms of quality.

Last edited:

slowfinger

International Debutant
in all seriousness how do you guys think that he will be in regards to selection policies for India? I have no doubt they chose him on merit but does anyone know his tendencies ?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think he understands modern cricket a bit better than the ones we had in the past. Whether he will be able to conquer the issues with the system, I am not sure. But I think he is better than most alternatives we had.