• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chat online with a test cricket legend

sqwerty

U19 Cricketer
Visit http://www.ssdcc.com.au/home/ where the great Aminul Islam plays for South Sydney and puts his weekly thoughts in writing on the website.

One of the nicest people you could ever meet, 'Bully' is only too happy to respond to your queries (having said that though - I dont think he types too fast so please don't flood him with requests).

Also, if you're looking to play a season in Sydney why not get in touch with Souths where Aminul is one of several experienced coaches.

South Sydney caters for all standards of player from Test level, like Bully, down to beginners who are are guarenteed a run in one of our 8 grades.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Buggsy is a bloke on the forum who plays for souths (haven't spoken to him in a while but i assume he is)

sqwerty

U19 Cricketer
age_master said:
Buggsy is a bloke on the forum who plays for souths (haven't spoken to him in a while but i assume he is)

ahhhhh that Bugssy....don't tell me he's loose on this website !