• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Bat From Ebay

Riley

Cricket Spectator
What do people think about a bat like This from ebay. I thought that it must be too good to be true until i read the user feedback from customers who had brought these bats

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
personally i wouldn't buy a bat without picking it up, seeing how it feels playing a few shots and stuff like that. dont like that brand of bats personally either.

seems to sell alot of bats, possibly something dodgy there too, who knows though?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've bought 2 cricket bats off e-bay, and both have been great arriving in awesome condition. I am familiar with the user who is selling this bat, but have not bought anything from him. I only checked out his items about a month ago. His feedback is excellent, but an English Willow Britannia Ton for $39.95 with $39.95 postage? That does sound too good to be true.